Last week Year 7, 8 and 9 took part in Cedar Mount’s first Diversity Week celebrating CMA’s diverse community.
Students took part in lessons with the aim of promoting better understanding of both their own culture and that of other students.
Some of the lessons in which students took part included:
- Personal Identity
- Idioms in different languages
- The role of music in culture and identity
- Divisions in society
- Where do the Cedar Mount students come from?
- Natural disasters and how societies deal with them
- Islamic art
- Number systems from around the world