All students are required to wear uniform
Uniform gives a sense of ‘belonging’ and by dressing correctly students can show pride in their school. Students are required to wear uniform at all times unless specifically stated so by the school (e.g. non-uniform days, activities, trips).
However, we feel that the uniform should be simple, student friendly and no more expensive than other clothes. Please ensure that every item of your child’s clothing is clearly labelled with their name.
MCS Stores are stocking the Cedar Mount Academy Uniform at their shop in Didsbury. Uniform is not available to purchase from the Academy.
MCS Stores, 220-222 Fog Lane, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 6EL, 0161 445 7740, email@example.com
Opening Times: Monday – Saturday 10:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Academy uniform blazers should be worn by all.
- Coats and jackets should not be worn inside the academy. They should be carried or in your bag.
- Hooded tops, sweatshirts and tracksuit tops should not be worn.
- Students should wear ties at all times.
- Black trousers or skirts should be worn.
- All students should wear black socks.
- Trainer socks and coloured socks are not permitted.
- Girls have the option of wearing plain black tights or socks below the knee.
- Students should wear plain black shoes.
Hair, makeup and jewellery
- Hair should be smart and professional at all times. Patterns shaved in to hair are not allowed.
- Boys should be clean shaven, unless it is a requirement of their religion.
- Make-up and nail varnish are not permitted.
- The only forms of jewellery that can be worn are wristwatches and a single stud in each earlobe.
- Hooped or drop earring are not permitted. Students should not wear rings.
- Nose studs should be removed or covered.